Here’s Some Good News For College Students . . .
The United Methodist Credit Union(TUMCU) is offering SnapLoan, an educational line of credit available to help with the funding gap once scholarships, subsidized federal student loans and college savings accounts have been exhausted. Our program comes with exceptionally low rates for students attending any accredited college and even lower rates for students attending seminary or Methodist affiliated schools within the United Methodist Conferences we serve.
It’s structured as a low fixed rate Line of Credit
- Only one application-no need to reapply each year
- No annual FAFSA required
- Quick and easy one page application
- Complete flexibility to draw the money whenever you see fit (subject to annual limits)
- Funds can be used for any educational related expense-even study abroad
- Borrowers may need a co-signer if not otherwise qualified
*All loans are subject to approval and credit restrictions apply. Must be a TUMCU member to apply.